Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A NEW VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE STORE

I have opened a new store and will be listing wonderful items.
Here is the announcement for for my store!
aLoveOfVintage
Hello and Welcome
I have a house full of wonderful vintage and antique items.
They are from my Grandmother, Mother, Aunt and my wonderful husband George.
I have decided to share some of these fabulous items with the world!
They are all wonderful and just need a new home where they will have the love that they deserve.
I will be listing books, stamps,vintage and antique paper and coin money ,records, tapes, magazines, postcards, greeting cards, personal items, jewelry, home items and collectible of all kinds.
Have fun looking around and ask me any questions you would like.

Blessings Pat

I also have another store SouthamptonCreations.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment